(by Negash Abebe)
- Take the initiative to warm up the relationship.
- Dial down criticism.
- Develop the habit of listening attentively and with little or no interruption.
- Create and enjoy some solitude times.
- Do not hesitate to ask for apologies.
- Don’t demand too much apologies.
- Carefully chose words that come out of your mouth even when speaking about trivial matters.
- Take control of your emotions.
- Don’t bore your partner with never ending long talks.
- Initiate sex once on a while even if you don’t feel like having one.