You find yourself where you invest your time and energy. It is human to feel weak and demotivated. As the saying, things that doesn’t kill you, makes you strong. Life is a competition but not race (in race those who are only ranked pursuit victory), in a real life competition there is losing in winning and winning in losing. Therefore, life is not all about happiness or sorrow but a hybrid effect of both. To sip a flavor of success first you must experience failure now and then. No matter how the ups and downs you had gone through, it can be possible to restart from scratch to climb mount of success. To start from scratch you need a will of power and motivation. So, to refresh your mind how can you motivate yourself? The below listed techniques will help you to get started and motivated.
1. Know the purpose of living:you never came to this world as perishable goods but to contribute something for self and others. Meaning you are not green vegetations or animals seen for while and disappear forever.
2. Value your time: Man is a pendulum that sways in time frame, as she/he goes forth and back faces many uncertainties in life. But still time wounds and cures. Take every moment and opportunities as a wonderful blessing to change oneself for good in divergent views.
3. Hope: Today is on your hand use on it. Do not obsess and lose hope on tomorrow’s uncertainty. Open your eyes to examine your life to what extent you are leading a worthy life. Do not stick on the old ways of life game that instigate you to remain complacent (opposing new ideas & changes). Dream about a big day, new beginning that transform your life than envying for perfection in imperfect world.
4. Do not fear failure:fall the right way to walk with gallantry. Do not forget to realize that, the darkest hour of the night comes just before dawn. If you cannot make it today, tomorrow is another day, or at the end everything is going to be okay, if it’s not okay, it’s not the end. Failure gives you a lesson and immunity to climb a ladder of success. “Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. At times, some lessons are learned best through pain.”
5. Have a life plan: Daily liferoutines become too much complex if you lead your life without a plan. Plan sparksyou to evaluate what you achieved and not in life journey.
6. Think positive:The more you stay positive (strength + weakness), the more you start to count your blessi Let the situations help you write your life diary than you foster the situation to write over you. Your personal, social, spiritual…Well-being is crucial to lead a healthy and happy life.
7. Limit your needs: Human needs are unlimited. If you set unrealistic goal you end up ambitiously without achieving anything. Dream big but start small.
8. Patience: Do not expect radical things to happen in your life. Nothing in life will happen accidentally, at least there are some possible explanations for it. Take courage to live a new life and keep moving till you get what you deserve.
9. Start now: Do not leave your today’s work for tomorrow. Tomorrows is not yours and start it now, right this moment!
10. Start your work happily: Take a lesson and forget the past, you cannot bring it back or reverse it. Start to live now with full of hope and confidence to shave black spots once there were as obstacle in your life. Feel happy and energetic!